Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trisha and me



When I am 15 I will be going to aunt Trishas house.I am pllaning lots of things,aspeshale to make blue bary pie.Some mornings we wont go anywere.We will have a big pajama party.We will have smores for brekfast.Some nights we will stay up and wach movies.We will eat popcorn and spirt.Some afternoons we will go grocery shopeing for the foods Aunt Trisha dosent have.Some days thir might be snow out side.Then me and AuntTrisha will play in the snow.Some days me and AuntTrisha will wake up relly erly and wach the sun rise.Some mornings I will go to dunkin doghnats and eat doghnats for brekfast.Some nights me and AuntTrisha will sleep in the back yard in a tent.We will read stories and make hand pupites.One afternoon me and AuntTrisha will play with marbles.When it is raining we will play inside games like tic tak toe.Dring the afternoon if its sunny me and AuntTrisha can go to the park. When it is the day I go home for brekfst i will have som pancacs.

1 comment:

  1. Spencer, you are doing such a great job on your Blog! I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work! I love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete